Saturday, February 1, 2014

What I've been up to for the past year....

So I basically abandoned this blog for awhile...unintentionally, of course. So what have I been up to? Book blogging galore on Library of Clean Reads, trying to catch up as my kids are growing up and become world savvy faster than I can keep up, and getting ready to start a new venture. For the past two months I've been putting ideas together and working behind the scenes to bring my love of book blogging one step higher.

I've teamed up with Penny C. Sansevieri of Author Marketing Experts, the recognized leaders in book marketing and publicity and started iRead Book Tours, a professional virtual book tour company! I can't tell you how exciting this is for me. If any of you love to blog about books, please visit our tour host page. We are currently looking for bloggers who want to host book tours, author interviews and book spotlights. See who is on board with us already.


During my research I came across many blogs and it made me realize that I missed this blog, my little corner of Italy; my personal blog that I had meticulously put together to explore a passion of mine...and then abandoned. Well, I've been inspired to revive it, so you'll be seeing more of me here. It's great to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment